Made with puréed fresh cranberries, the vinaigrette is pretty-in-pink, full of tangy-sweet flavor, and perfect for the holidays. It also makes a great turkey sandwich spread or sauce for roast chicken or pork. Feel free to use frozen cranberries when fresh are not available.
- red wine vinegar : 0.25 cup
- vegetable oil : 0.75 cup (or canola)
- cranberries : 0.25 cup (fresh)
- honey : 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard : 2 tsp
- shallot : 2 Tbsp (chopped, from 1 shallot)
- salt : 0.25 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper : 0.25 tsp
Stages of cooking
It’s so easy to make. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
And purée until smooth.
That’s all there is to it. Enjoy!