This manicotti recipe makes a comforting dinner your family will love. The kids like to help stuff the noodles too! Delicious served with a crispy salad and garlic bread.
- manicotti pasta : 5.5 ounces
- part-skim ricotta cheese : 1 pint
- shredded mozzarella cheese : 8 ounces
- grated Parmesan cheese, divided : 0.75 cup
- eggs : 2 piece
- dried parsley : 1 tsp
- salt and ground black pepper to taste : 0 piece
- (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce : 1 jar
Stages of cooking
Cook manicotti in boiling water until al dente, about 10 to 12 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Mix ricotta, mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
Pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into an 11x17-inch baking dish. Stuff each manicotti shell with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture, and arrange over sauce. Pour remaining sauce over the top of the shells and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 45 minutes.