You will need any short pasta to cook this Italian dish. It involves several ingredients, each of which contributes to the delicate taste of the dish. This is a nice choice for any family gathering, be it a family supper or a party!
- olive oil : 3 Tbsp
- onion : 1 cup (chopped)
- carrots : 1 piece (large, peeled and chopped)
- celery stalk : 1 piece (large, chopped)
- garlic : 2 clove (large, minced)
- chili flakes : 0.25 tsp
- spices : 1 tsp (Italian spices)
- turkey stock : 6 cup (chicken or vegetable stock will also work well)
- tomatoes : 1 cup (peeled and chopped, fresh or canned)
- pasta : 200 g (prefrably, ditalini pasta)
- cannellini white beans : 2 can (drained and rinsed)
- parsley : 0.25 cup (chopped)
- salt : 0.5 tsp (to your taste)
- black pepper : 1 pinch (to your taste)
Stages of cooking
Take a large frying pan and heat olive oil in it on medium fire. Sauté the carrots, onions and celery for about 2-3 minutes. The vegetables should become soft and transparent when they are well fried. Add garlic, Italian spices, chili flakes and keep sautéing for one minute more.
Now, add tomatoes and chicken stock. Bring the ingredients to a boil.
Right after that, add pasta and simmer it well.
The pasta should be cooked until it becomes al dente. Add the beans and keep boiling for about 2-3 minutes more.
Then add parsley and turn off the fire. Season with salt and black pepper to your taste. Serve and enjoy!