This is a very easy, tasty recipe. Serve over rice and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- pork tenderloin : 1 pound
- all-purpose flour : 0.25 cup
- vegetable oil, divided : 2 Tbsp
- thinly sliced bok choy : 2 cups
- chopped celery : 1 cup
- red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips : 1 cup
- sliced mushrooms : 1 cup
- (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced : 1 can
- garlic, minced : 2 clove
- chicken broth : 0.25 cup
- soy sauce : 0.25 cup
- cornstarch : 1 Tbsp
- dry sherry : 1 Tbsp
- ground ginger : 0.5 tsp
Stages of cooking
Trim fat from pork, cut into 1 inch pieces. Combine flour and pork in a resealable bag, seal and shake well.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add pork, cook 3 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan and keep warm.
Heat remaining tablespoon oil in pan. Add bok choy, celery, red pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts and garlic; stir fry for 3 minutes. In a bowl combine chicken broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry and ginger. Stir well with a whisk. Combine pork and broth mixture in skillet, cook 1 minute or until thick.