These 7 layer bars are easy to make, and very rich. You can use different kinds of chips (vanilla or peanut butter) to suit your taste.
- unsalted butter : 0.5 cup
- graham cracker crumbs : 1.5 cups
- semisweet chocolate chips : 1 cup
- butterscotch chips : 1 cup
- chopped walnuts : 1 cup
- (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk : 1 can
- shredded coconut : 1.33333 cups
Stages of cooking
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Put butter in 13x9-inch baking pan and place in oven until melted. Swirl to coat bottom and sides with butter.
Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over bottom of pan. Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and walnuts over crumbs. Pour condensed milk over walnuts and sprinkle with coconut.
Bake in preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Cool and cut into 36 bars. Melissa Goff