If you’re ever in need of a festive and elegant dish to make for a party, this smoked salmon dip will save the day. You can serve it with crackers and cocktails or set it out on a brunch buffet with bagels — either way, it’s a hit.
- cream cheese : 1 cup (8 ounces)
- sour cream : 0.25 cup
- mayonnaise : 0.25 cup
- fresh lemon juice : 1 Tbsp
- capers : 2 Tbsp (drained)
- tasbasco : 0.25 tsp
- smoked salmon : 4 oz (roughly chopped)
- fresh chopped dill : 2 Tbsp
- fresh chopped chives : 2 Tbsp (+ salt, to taste)
Stages of cooking
Begin by combining the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Tabasco and capers in the bowl of a food processor.
Pulse to blend.
Add the smoked salmon, chives and dill.
Pulse until the salmon is finely chopped.
Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. That’s all there is to it — enjoy!