This taco soup is cooked in a slow cooker. You just need 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients! That’s very convenient and quick! The dish is healthy and does not contain gluten. Its Mexican flavor and taste will be a surprise for your guests!
- olive oil : 1 Tbsp
- ground beef : 450 g (lean)
- red onions : 180 g (diced)
- beef broth : 600 ml (use more if you want a thinner soup)
- tomatoes : 1 can (diced)
- black beans : 1 can (drained and rinsed)
- kidney beans : 1 can (drained and rinsed)
- green chilies : 0.5 can (chopped)
- corn kernels : 135 g (fresh or frozen)
- chili powder : 2.5 tsp
- paprika : 1 tsp
- salt : 1 tsp
- cumin powder : 1 tsp
Stages of cooking
Take a large sauté pan, heat olive oil in it and brown ground beef with onions on medium fire. Cook for about 2-3 minutes. Then break the ground beef into small pieces using the spatula. Take the sauté pan from fire, cool it down a bit and leave in a fridge for a couple of days.
Mix the beef with onions and other ingredients for the soup in a slow cooker.
Cook the soup in a slow cooker for about 6-7 hours, stirring it from time to time.
As soon as the soup is ready, serve it warm with tortilla chips, cilantro, sour cream, lime juice and red onion. You can store it in the fridge for a week or so. Enjoy!