Nestle Toll House chocolate chip pie features the sweet, creamy richness of a brown sugar base combined with chopped nuts and delicious chocolate morsels.
- large eggs : 2 piece
- all-purpose flour : 0.5 cup
- granulated sugar : 0.5 cup
- packed brown sugar : 0.5 cup
- butter, softened : 0.75 cup
- NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels : 1 cup
- chopped nuts : 1 cup
- (9 inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust, thawed : 1 piece
- whipped cream, or to taste : 1 cup
Stages of cooking
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until combined. Beat in butter until smooth. Stir in chocolate morsels and chopped nuts. Spoon mixture into pie shell.
Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted halfway between the edge and center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream.